Tied In Knots
Now Playing - Audio Drama Series
Digital plays for the ear that embrace the challenges of marriage, with original stories that are at turns funny, gritty and inspiring. Listen together with a loved one and make a date out of it! Premiered on Valentine’s Day Weekend, 2021.
Free admission, with donations accepted here. Running time 15 to 30 minutes. Audience advisory: Content not suitable for children.
Tied In Knots episodes:
Thank you to all who have helped us create Tied In Knots, including:
- Laura Mullin & Chris Tolley of CBC’s PlayME Podcast & Expect Theatre
- David Farquhar of Voices In the Wind Audio Theatre
- Andrew Cooper of Jupiter Theatre
- Harley Morison of Cardiac Theatre
- Gabrielle Dufresne of La Troupe Du Jour
- Torien Cafferata
- Becky Thomas and Larry Thomas
- Courts of Praise Church
- Darryl Dozlaw
- James Popoff
- Alida Lowe
- Cheryl Hutton
- Aaron Coates
- David Snider
- Charlene Adrian
- College Park Covenant Church
along with all those who have donated to support our work, and our sponsors Shercom Industries, SK Arts, Business/Arts, Canadian Heritage, Riversdale Neighbours Church, Prairie Fusion, Stobbe Photography.